MBBS (Sing), MMED (O&G), MRCOG (London), FAM (Sing)
Dr Julinda Lee, a gynaecologist with Singapore Medical Group, graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1995 with a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery. She was awarded the Hoops Medal for Obstetrics and Gynaecology and the Singapore Medical Association Bronze Medal.
She obtained her post-graduate qualifications in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (United Kingdom) and the National University of Singapore in 2000 and was awarded the Gold Medal in the Master of Medicine Examinations. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
Dr Lee is a fellow of the Academy of Medicine Singapore. She completed her training for independence in Age Management Medicine at Cenegenics Medical Institute in Las Vegas, which is approved by the American Medical Association and is currently board certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Dr Lee possess a strong interest in Age Management, which aims to prevent or delay disease through lifestyle changes, dietary supplementation and bioidentical hormonal replacement.
1. NUS (MBBS)
2. NUS (Degree of Master of Medicine (Obstetrics & Gynaecology))
3. Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
4. Certificate of Specialist Accreditation (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
5. Certificate of Specialist Registration (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
6. Certificate of Entry of Additional Qualification in Register (MRCOG UK 2000)
7. Certificate of Entry of Additional Qualification in Register (M Med (O&G) Singapore 2000)
8. The Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Fellow)
9. The Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
10. Nuchal Translucency Course, Singapore
11. Diplomate (American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine)
12. ISAM (American Course On Aesthetic Mesotherapy)
13. Board Certified Physician (American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine)
14. Theory and Clinical Application of Organotherapy and Stem Cell Transplantation (AESKULAP Asia)
15. Professional Membership (International Association For Organotherapy And Stem Cell Transplantation)
16. BHRT Certification Course
17. Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine (American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, USA)
18. Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
19. Part 1&2, Tutorial Training in Age Management Medicine (Cenegenics Medical Institute)